Welcome to Social Youth Council Of Patriots (SYCOP)
SYCOP is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-political developmental organization struggling to aware, organize and mobilize the people of southern Punjab for the realization of their developmental and basic human rights. The SYCOP was registered under Voluntary Social Welfare Agency Ordinance 1961 on February 27, 1996. Started as a self-financed initiative taken by a group of volunteers, the SYCOP is active in the different socio-economic spheres of the Muzaffar Garh and southern Punjab.
A democratic society where an individual has access to equal rights and justice.
To equip with education and skills the marginalized people in realizing their developmental and basic human rights.
- To promote democratic norms in the society.
- To capacitate the communities regarding their needs.
- To promote healthy environment among youth by organizing them.
- To promote gender equality and healthy cultural activities.
- To equipped and aware the people about education, health and self help initiatives.